Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Question #10 END OF BOOK!

Well we have finished reading the book. I hope that you have found some useful information in the book. In my mind I am not wondering what next? What would you like to see happen as a result of reading this book? Can we (as a team) set one or two goals on things to work on this year? What would you like to see those goals be? Give me your ideas, then I would like to have a 30-40 minute meeting sometime to set those goals. At that point I would like to collect the books (so that another grade level can read it) and give you CEU participation sheets for all that you have done. Let me know a good day that I could meet you down in one of your classrooms.

I also wondered if a few of you would like to tell the staff about the book study and what we learned from it at our staff meeting (on teacher work day)? It doesn't need to be anything long and drawn out, just an explanation of the book and what goals we have based on reading the book and doing the book study! You have done a wonderful job and I am proud of what we have accomplished. I would like to see you share it with others! What do you think?

Thanks again for ALL you have done.
Vickie

1 comment:

  1. Vickie, I should be available anytime before school starts. Just let me know what day and time works for everyone and I should be able to work it out. We have been walking in the early morning, so I'd rather not meet until 10 0'clock if possible. Let me know. Thanks. I would be willing to share at the staff meeting if everyone can decide what needs to be shared with the whole group. I know Mrs.Daum will probably want to do it, so I don't care if she wants to do it or someone else..LOL just teasing Lou!

    ReplyDelete