Monday, June 8, 2009

Waiting on books

Well we should be ready to start our book study as soon as our books arrive. I apologize that they are not here yet, but promise to get them to you as soon as they arrive. I am very excited about this experience and know that we will learn a lot together. Thanks to all of you for agreeing to do the book study! I appreciate your willingness to work with me and learn some new things. My cell number is (740) 225-8812. Do not hesitate to call if you have any questions about the book study. This is the FIRST time I have ever done a blog, so be prepared for mistakes. :) Thanks again and I cannot wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. So far so good. Blogging is easy, you'll catch on to it quickly...we all will. I'm looking forward to this experience.

    ReplyDelete